I study English in London. Today's lesson is write blog. This diary isn't real. It's just a imagination.
< If I were a singer >
I had a concert at the Royal Albert Hall today. It was my dream,and the dream come true. I'd like to make a lot of people happy with my song.
< If I were a world traveler >
I'm in Paris. I went to the Louvre Museum, and I watched the Mona Lisa of Leonardo da Vinci. And then I ate some macaroons. It's famous sweets in France. I had a wonderful time in Paris. I'm going to Italy tomorrow.
< If I were a football player >
Today, I got a goal and my team won the game. I'm very tired. But I'm going to do training yesterday. And we will a game day after tomorrow again.
< If I were a designer >
Today, I designed a dress. The dress the color of red, and a miniskirt. My respect designer is Coco Chanel. I'd like to challenge that I design a new fashion.
No comments:
Post a Comment